Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 11 months ago

Exams name

After btech from agriculture engineering what are the name of exam i can ol for job in government or for foing mtech and for mba
Tags: Engineering
Anjani Chaand
Answer written 1 year, 11 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

After B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering, if you wish to take up a job in the government sector, you will be required to appear for a number of exams such as:

  • IBPS CWE-SO (Specialist Officers)
  • GATE
  • IES - Indian Engineering Services
  • ARS examination

Apart from these, state governments also conduct examinations for the recruitment of officers in the agricultural field. 

Stay connected to for more updates!

1 Answer
1 Expert