Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Government employee can distance education as msc etc : Sir m ek government employee hu or msc krna chahata hu to sir m msc kr skta hu distance se. Or mje 5 years ho gay h bsc kiye hue please sir age ki padai continue ke lye kya krte rahe bataye

- AdminUpdated On November 10, 2017 02:46 PM

Dear Candidate,

You can pursue Distance Education as well as Full-Time education. There are many colleges that offer full-time M.Sc and age is not a barrier. Full time education is a better option as you can get better jobs after full-time degree.

If you want to pursue M.Sc part-time or in open learning curriculum. IGNOU is a good university. Symbiosis International University and Manipal University also offer some distance learning and part time degrees.

Following are some universities that you can choose:

- Akansha SirohiAnswered on November 10, 2017 02:46 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0