Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts
The eligibility for Nursing courses in the respective institute is as follows:
All the admissions are provisional till the eligibility is approved by the university, subject to change according to the regulations of the Indian Nursing Council (I.N.C.), Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (M.U.H.S.) and the State Nursing Council of Maharashtra, Mumbai
Undergraduate Degree Courses:
A candidate seeking admission to this course:
• Should have passed the two-year pre-university examination ( first attempt) Pre-university Education Board in the State of Maharashtra or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto by the M.U.H.S., and have scored not less than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English (PCBE).
• Should have appeared for ASSO-CET conducted by A.M.U.P.M.D.C. / M.H.T. C.E.T. (Maharashtra).
• Should be female, and of good health and good moral character.
• Should have completed 17 years of age.
• The Candidate should have a fair knowledge of English.
• Course commences: 1st August every year, subject to change according to the result of the A.S.S.O.-C.E.T.
|Rayat Bahra University (RBU), Mohali||Krupanidhi Group of Institutions, Bangalore|
|R.V. College of Nursing, Bangalore||Sree Sastha Group of Institutions (SSGI), Chennai|
|G.C.R.G Group of institutions (GCRG), Lucknow||T. John Group of Institutions, Bangalore|
|Apex University, Jaipur||Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technologies (BUEST), Solan|
|University of Technology - Sanganer (UOT), Jaipur||Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT), Bangalore|
These are some of the Top Nursing colleges in India, if you wish to know more about these colleges, fill out our Common Application Form.Our education experts will help you apply for the same!