Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 6 months ago

plzz reply its vry complicated

I've failed ssc 10th exams in 2002... since its a vry long gap ... so is there any possible way that .. i can directly 12th or ba exams. plzzz guide me Sir
Tags: Others
Sakunth Kumar Answer written 1 year, 5 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

You are not eligible for the regular admission. However, you can take up direct 12th or B.A course admission through Open School mode.

1 Answer
1 Expert