Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

regarding admission : sir I want to pursue ag, please suggest me some good universities or institutes

- AdminUpdated On April 03, 2017 12:10 PM

Sir mein zoology last year me hu AP please mujhe ye bataiye na ki aage kon padhai mera lye best rhega.. jisse aage ja k career k bahut Sara option mile

- AdminAnswered on March 23, 2017 07:42 AM
  • 0
  • 1
  • 0

Hello Vishakha,

after completing B.Sc in Zoology, it will be better for you if you opt gfor masters or M.Sc in either of the specifications of Zoology. This will open up your options of working in various government research organizations.

Also, after completing M.Sc. you will be eligible for teaching at various colleges. However, if you want to change your stream, you can opt for B.Ed programmes in order to start your career in school and elementary level education. You can further apply foe CTET exam in order to start teaching at government institutes.

- Akansha SirohiAnswered on April 03, 2017 12:10 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0