Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 5 months ago

For M.Tech in civil Engineering

Hello Sir. I'm not GATE qualified nor any iitian or nitian. I want to get admission in a well established government institute for or MS in civil engineering. I can attempt an entrance exam for that particular institute if required. Kindly suggest me all government institute without GATE eligibility
Tags: Commerce & Banking
Anjani Chaand Answer written 1 year, 5 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

Please read the article below for a detailed understand and information that you are seeking.

How to Get Admission in M.Tech Courses at IITs, NITs Without GATE Score

You can also fill our Common Application Form and our counsellors will get in touch with you and help you with the admissions process.

Keep visiting CollegeDekho for all education-related updates.

1 Answer
1 Expert