Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

I have an aggregate score of 130 in PCM in 12th. Which college is liable to give me admission to B.Tech based on my scores?

- Shaik ShoebUpdated On November 30, 2020 03:25 PM

Dear Student,

There are various colleges where you can take admission to the B.Tech program with your 12th score. You can check the Top 25 Private Engineering Colleges for Direct Admission in B.Tech to learn more.

Additionally, you can also check the following articles to learn more:

Direct B.Tech Admission

B.Tech Management Quota Admission

Engineering (BE/ B.Tech) Admission Process 2020

List of Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech) Entrance Exams 2021

You can also fill the Common Application Form on our website for admission-related assistance. You can also reach us through our IVRS Number - 1800-572-9877.

- Diksha SharmaAnswered on November 30, 2020 03:25 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0