Becoming a Corporate Lawyer is one of the most popular career choices after pursuing law in India. The career of a corporate lawyer is flourishing as the corporate sector in the country is expanding with time. In order to take up Corporate Law as a career, you have to follow a certain path which has been listed here.
- You will have to enrol in a law school after completing your class 12th education. You can take admission in any integrated law course after 12 and the degree will be completed in a duration of 5 years.
- If you wish to get a different undergraduate degree after 12th, you can pursue that and then take admission in the course of Bachelor of Law (LL.B) after graduation. The duration of this will be 6 years (3 years of graduation + 3 years LLB).
- In order to get into a good law college, you will have to appear for certain law entrance exams that are accepted by the desired college for admission.
- During your undergraduate degree in law, you should do as many internships as possible. This will add a lot of experience in your resume and you will be preferred over the other candidates by recruiters.
- You can start working directly after completing your integrated or bachelor degree in law.
Go through these links to get a more enhanced understanding of the job of a corporate lawyer.
Fill the Common Application Form (CAF) and avail the opportunity of finding the most ideal law college for yourself. The admissions expert of CollegeDekho will also provide you with complete assistance in the admission process.
- Sukriti VajpayeeAnswered on August 17, 2020 02:39 AM