Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Medical Admissions Domicile issue : Iam from uttar pradesh can i take admission in geetanjali medical college and hospital udaipur .. if i can then how tell me the process ..

- AdminUpdated On October 11, 2017 11:34 AM

Dear student,

First of all, which medical course are you looking at? MBBS or BDS or any other?

If for MBBS and BDS, you will first have to appear for medical entrance exam - NEET. 85% seats are reserved for state candidates while the remaining 15% seats come under All India Quota (under which you can apply if you get a good and competent score in NEET exam).

Read more about the NEET 2018 exam in the links below:

You can fill our Common Application Form here (click on the link) and our counsellors will connect with you to assist you in the process of admissions.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information. Like us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

- Anjani ChaandAnswered on October 11, 2017 11:34 AM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions