Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Sir, I have asked for only BBA Course in Vishwa Vishwani but they have given me Integrated MBA. Now after 1st year i want change college is it possible. Which are other colleges were i can continue from 2nd year please advice me.

- AnonymousUpdated On October 20, 2020 09:34 AM

Dear Student,

Migration after completing the first year of Integrated MBA course. However, please note that a change in course will definitely not be possible. Also, the option to change colleges in the middle of the course is not easily available to the students.

You will have to inquire at VVISM Hyderabad as well as the other college where you want to transfer about the same. Both colleges should have a provision for migration. Otherwise, you may have to start the course in another college from 1st year itself.

Refer to this list of the BBA colleges in Hyderabad and you will be able to find the colleges that match your requirements. Also check:

BBA Followed by MBA vs Integrated BBA+MBA

BBA or Integrated MBA – Which Course to Choose

If you require assistance with admissions, you can apply through the Common Application Form (CAF). For any queries, call our helpline number 18005729877.

Thank you.

- Abhinav ChamoliAnswered on October 20, 2020 09:34 AM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions

Is Shoolini University a good college for BBA?

-Ashish Asked on November 04, 2020 04:38 PM

Calculator is allowed in IPMAT 2021

-vikas badiger Asked on October 17, 2020 01:00 PM

What is the admission process for MCA at DY Patil?

-Muhammad naveed bakshi Asked on October 16, 2020 03:24 PM

Can I get admission in BBA as a arts student at B.H. College, Barpeta

-derhasar boro Asked on October 15, 2020 02:47 PM