NEF Law College Guwahati invites applications form eligible candidates for admission to various courses for the academic year 2016-2017. NEF Law College, established in the year 2006 is one of the finest centres of Law Education in the NE Region.
NEF Law College is a one of a kind ‘Centre of Law Education’ in the entire NE Region, set up in uniformity with other reputed National and International Law Colleges. The College has taken the uphill task of promoting Legal education in this region, especially among the younger generation so as to mould them into responsible citizens of the country.
NEF Law College is promoted by National Education Foundation, which is a pioneering organization in the North Eastern region engaged in promoting and popularizing professional education and inculcating in the ‘new generation’ a spirit of competitiveness and innovativeness, enriching their knowledge and developing self-confidence and thereby make them fit to face challenges in their lives. The College is duly approved by the Deptt of Higher Education, Govt. of Assam and permitted and affiliated by Gauhati University. The College is also approved by Bar Council of India (BCI).
Five Year Integrated Courses:
- B.A, LL.B. (Hons)
- B.Com, LL.B. (Hons)
- BBA, LL.B. (Hons)
- LL.B. (Three Year Course)
- Admission into Five Year Integrated courses shall be made on the basis of NEF Law Entrance Test (NLET).
- Admission into Three Year LL.B. course shall be made on the basis of merit.
- Five Year Law Integrated Courses Forms will be issued from 21st March.
- NLET dates will be shortly announced in the college website.
Source:Darshana Brahma, City Journalist, Guwahati, CollegeDekho