Pondicherry University (PU), Puducherry is open for admission to the following programs Hindi offered at Directorate of Distance Education, Pondicherry University for the academic year 2016.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in Hindi and Sanskrit
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Arts (M.A) in English, Sociology
Who can Apply:
- For UG Programs: The student should have passed in any of the stream of 10+2 or 11+1 or 10 + 3 years diploma.
- For M.Com Program: Student should posses B.Com/ BBA/ BBM/ BISM / BA (Economics)/ MBA/ Commerce or Accountancy as a subject in UG degree/ any degree with CA(Inter) or ICWA (Inter)/CA/ICWA from a recognized institution, in any of the following stream:10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2.
- For M.A Programs: Candidates should have any degree from a recognized university under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 streams.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the University’s official website.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form from here.
- The application form and information brochure can be had free of cost from The DDE office, Pondicherry University, Puducherry–605 014, in person.
Date to Remember:
- Last date for online registration: Thursday, March 31, 2016.