Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
DAVV Indore invites applications for admissions to M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm. Programmes (2016-18) in IET for the academic session 2016-17
ADMISSION RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS :
- The candidate is advised to apply for admission only if he/she fulfils the eligibility requirements. The onus of checking appropriate eligibility lies with the candidate. Candidate must read and understand the details given in the guidelines available on the web site http://www.dauniv.ac.in carefully before filling the application form.
- ? Maximum age limit is 28 years as on July 1, 2016. No age limit for female / sponsored/ part-time candidates. A relaxation of three years in upper age limit for SC / ST / OBC and physically handicapped candidate shall be provided for the applicants of Madhya Pradesh only. ?
- Candidate must upload his/ her photograph with signature at the given space in the online application form. No other documents are to be uploaded along with the online application form. ?
- Seats reserved for SC/ST category will be offered to the SC/ST candidates of Madhya Pradesh domicile only. SC/ ST candidates from other states and the candidates from other reserved categories from any state will be treated under unreserved category. Select your category carefully. SC/ ST candidates have to produce category certificate and valid M.P. domicile certificate issued by appropriate authorities at the time of counselling. Ensure that you have correctly selected your category. Change of category shall not be accepted thereafter at any stage. No seat is reserved for OBC/PH candidates. ?
- Check the form thoroughly before online payment, unpaid form will not be accepted in any case. ?
- Indicate choice of group(s) as per your interest and eligibility. One can opt for more than one group, if he/ she fulfils the eligibility requirements.
- Online application fee for each group is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 600/- for SC/ST candidates of M.P. domicile). In addition to the application fee, Rs. 50/- will also be charged extra as Online Service Charges. If a candidate applies for two groups then he/ she has to pay application fee of Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST candidates) + Rs. 50/- (Online Service Charges) and if a candidate applies for three groups then he/ she has to pay application fee of Rs. 3000/- (Rs. 1800/-for SC/ST candidates) + Rs. 50/- (Online Service Charges). Candidate can pay fee online through MPOnline authorized KIOSK in MP or through any ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking from anywhere. If your amount is deducted and receipt is not generated, pay the fee again, as previous amount will be reverted automatically into your card or bank account. For more details on this issue call customer care no. 0755 - 4019401 to 406 (six lines).
- Candidate is required to report in person for counselling on given date and time. Nonappearance in counselling, for whatsoever reason, will automatically disqualify the candidature for the admission. The admissions will be finalised at the time of counselling.
- The name of the candidate must be the same as given in the mark sheet of the qualifying examination. Competent authorities should certify the discrepancies in the name of various mark sheets, if any.
- The information given in the online application form will be verified with the original documents at the time of counselling / admission by the University. If it is found that an applicant has provided incorrect or false information or withheld some relevant information at the time of filling up the online application form, the applicant shall be debarred from admission or the admission can be cancelled at any time during the course of studies without giving any prior notice.
- In case any University / Institute do not show percentage of marks in the mark sheet, a certificate from the competent authority of the University / Institute must be produced stating equivalent percentage of marks as well.
- If reserved seats under SC/ST/Sponsored category remain vacant in any programme on the day of counselling, vacant seats will be converted to unreserved category. SC/ST seats, will mutually be interchanged if candidates in particular category, are not available.
- GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be preferred for admission. Admissions will be given as per GATE/ GPAT score. However, if seats are vacant due to non-availability of the GATE/GPAT qualified candidates, then NON-GATE / NON-GPAT candidates will be admitted as per the merit developed on the basis of % of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- The sponsored/ part-time candidates will be admitted as per the merit developed on the basis of % of marks obtained in the following categories:
- Service experience - 2 marks per year limited to maximum 20 marks.
- The candidates who want to take admission under sponsored category in any group / part-time category should report for test at Institute of Engineering & Technology
- The candidate has to bring a demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- drawn in favour of Registrar, DAVV, Indore, payable at Indore at the time of counselling and it is required to deposit the demand draft for confirmation of the seat.
- Limited hostel accommodation is available within the campus of the university having four boys hostels and five girls hostels. For hostel accommodation admitted candidates are required to contact Chief Warden, Hostels, DAVV, Indore. Students staying in hostel are not allowed to work outside in part/full time. Hostel fee is approx. 15000/- p.a. Fee is subject to change as per the University guidelines.
- The decision of the University Authorities shall be final and binding in the matters relating to admission. The rules may be modified without any prior notice and any modification so made shall be binding.
- All admitted students, who are not enrolled with the University, would be required to enroll themselves as per University rules.
- Any legal dispute regarding admission is subject to Indore jurisdiction