Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Central University of Jharkhand CUET UG Merit List 2022 for will be published on September 30, 2022 at 5 PM. CUJ will add the merit lists for all UG courses online at the official portal of CUET UG admissions at cujcuet.samarth.edu.in. It is to be noted that the merit lists to be published today are programme-wise, and seat allotments will not be made based on this merit list. A separate merit list for each round will be issued based on which the allotments will be made. The provisional merit list for Round 1 is also likely to be released on September 30 as earlier scheduled.
Note: As per the latest notice released by CUJ, the merit list will now be released tomorrow. The notice reads, "Due to technical glitches, the programme-wise registered candidates merit list shall be published on 30.09.2022 at 05.00 PM. Inconvenience is regrated."
Central University of Jharkhand CUET UG Merit List 2022 PDF
Candidates can download CUJ Merit List 2022 PDF for admissions through CUET UG directly through the following link:
Central University of Jharkhand Merit List 2022 PDF – To be Released on September 30 at 5 PM
Central University of Jharkhand CUET UG Counselling Process 2022
CU Jharkhand currently offers 18 Integrated UG programmes through CUET UG examination. The counselling process for admission to any of these programmes is the same and will majorly be conducted in offline mode, as follows:
- All the candidates whose name is mentioned in the merit list will have to report physically/offline at the concerned department on October 10, from 10 AM to 5 PM.
- Seat allotment (only for reported candidates) will be published on October 11 (10 AM) based on their preferences, merit rank in the provisional merit list for Round 1, and reservation category.
- Candidates will then have to pay the admission fee (online through candidate login at cujcuet.samarth.edu.in) from October 11 (10 AM to October 12 (5 PM).
- Candidates who are satisfied with their seats may take admission at the allotted institute while the candidates who wish to upgrade their seats may go for higher options, i.e., next round allotment.
- The same procedure will be followed for Round 2 and Round 3 (only conducted if seats remain vacant after Round 2).
Education News Today:
RGUKT AP Selection List 2022 (Released)
Bihar NEET PG Merit List 2022 (Live Updates)
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for all the latest Education News!