- News byStream
Details of CEED 2017: Dates and Procedure
Dates of the Common Entrance Examination for Design also known as CEED are out for the academic year 2017. The conducting body of the examination is IIT i.e. Indian Institute of Technology and this exam is conducted for students who wish to take admission into the design programs at post-graduate level.
Following IITs offer design course at PG level:
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Hyderabad
- IIT Guwahati
- IISsc-Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
- IIT Delhi
Also Read: Interest Free-Loans to IIT Students
Who can Apply for CEED 2017:
Students who wish to apply for the examination need to qualify certain criteria. To apply one must have any of the following.
- One must have a bachelor's degree in Design, Interior design, Engineering or Architecture.
- One must possess a professional diploma from CEPT or NID.
- One must have a degree in fine arts.
- One must have any bachelor's degree followed by a two-year course in Science, Arts or Computer Applications.
- One must have professional experience of a year after doing G.D.
How to Apply for CEED 2017:
- One can apply online using the official website once the application form is out.
- Students will have to pay application fee, following are the details
- General category- Rs. 2200
- SC/ST/PwD/Women- Rs. 1100
Also Read: Prakash Javadekar to Meet IIT Directors
Dates to Remember:
- Application form will be available from- Second week of August’ 16
- Last date to apply for CEED-Third week of September’ 16
- Admit cards will be available from- First week of November’ 16
- Date of CEED 2017- First week of December’ 16
- Result of CEED 2017- Second week of March’ 17
For more details, contact the authorities or check the official website.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...