The Department of Science and Technology has recently launched an Indo Swedish Joint Network Grant. The joint network grant will support the new and existing Indo-Swedish collaborations that may develop into long-term partnerships in the future.
The Indo-Swedish Joint Research Programme was an initiative of both Indian and Swedish governments in order to support high-quality research in the medicine, health, engineering sciences and others.
Eligibility Criteria for Swedish Joint Network Grant
- The Indian project leader and administering organization must submit a parallel application to DST for a proper check of eligibility.
- Please note that 'Indian' and 'Swedish' with respect to eligibility refers to the researcher’s country of affiliation and not nationality. The Swedish and Indian project leaders will receive funding from their respective national funding agencies.
- Any researcher active in Sweden in collaboration with any individual researcher active in India is eligible to apply
- The application can also include other participating researchers, who hold a doctoral degree or equivalent, and who will play a vital role in the respective collaboration and in the implementation of these research.
Swedish Joint Network Grant Amount
The grant amount will be Rs. 60,00,000 (3 years) for an Indian researcher whereas for a Swedish researcher the amount will be 700,000 SEK (2 years).
Swedish Joint Network Grant Amount Application
- Before applying for the Grant, researchers are required to make a personal account in Prisma (application tool and software) where all their personal data and CV will be stored.
- Researchers are advised to enter all their information in English as most foreign experts are involved in the Swedish Council calls.
- The registered application will be linked to their personal account as well.
You can also check the detailed Indo-Swedish Grant Notification here.