Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
IBPS PO Result 2022: Candidates who appeared for the interview round for IBPS PO 2021 can now check their scorecards. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has just declared IBPS PO Result 2022 result for the qualified candidates. Candidates who appeared for the interview round after being shortlisted based on their Mains exam score can now check their scores. The official scores have been uploaded on the website of IBPS on ibps.in.
The candidates must note that their result scorecards will be available from March 22 to March 28, 2022 only. Candidates can calculate their score in the online main examination by the following procedure- the number of questions responded accurately by a candidate in each of the sections is taken into account for arriving at the actual score. A penalty of some marks is also applied for every incorrect answer and finally, a total score is obtained by subtracting both the marks. There is some normalization also taken into account depending on the difficulty level as per each shift. In the end, the final scores are rounded off to two digits after the decimal point.
Also Read: IBPS Clerk, PO, SO Exam Calendar 2022-23
IBPS PO Result 2022: How to Check Scores
Candidates can check the scores through these simple steps given below
- Registered candidates must go to the official site of IBPS - ibps.in to check their scorecards.
- On the website homepage, click on IBPS PO Result 2022 link.
- A new page will open where you have to enter the login details like registration number & DOB
- Click on the submit button and your scores will be displayed on the screen with all the details.
- Check the scores in each section and download the PDF file.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printed copy of their scorecard for future needs.
For more information, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!