Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has issued a notification for admission to Diploma, Certificate, Post Graduate and Undergraduate courses for January 2020 session. The registration process for the above-mentioned courses is still open. IGNOU offers over 150 courses, which make it the world’s largest Open University. The detailed application process for IGNOU Admission January 2019 can be checked here.
IGNOU January 2020 Application Process
The detailed IGNOU application process for the January 2020 session is elaborated below -
- IGNOU has discontinued issuing offline application prospectus or following the offline process for admissions.
- The entire process of application is now conducted online and the official website of IGNOU is the only gateway for applying to UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate courses.
- Open the official website of IGNOU first.
- Go to the section ‘Online Admissions’.
- Primarily, complete the pre-registration formalities. Account for online applications will open only after completing pre-registration.
- With the help of login credentials created during the pre-registration, go ahead with the online application process.
- While filling the online application, fill the details systematically.
- Fill up the personal details first, followed by course details and study center.
- The applicants must choose a study center as per their convenience. It is important to note that IGNOU has study centers all over the country. There is no separate fee for it.
- After filling the application form with necessary details, upload the documents (scanned copies of academic certificates).
- Pay the course fee through Credit/ Debit card or Net Banking.
- Confirm the application form and take the printout of the registration confirmation letter.
- Applicants will receive communication from regional or study centers regarding admission confirmation, induction and counseling sessions.
Applicants will receive study materials directly by post from IGNOU (New Delhi). Dates regarding the submission of assignments and exams will be communicated by the regional or study centers in the induction meeting.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more news and updates!