Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM) Kancheepuram invites application for its Ph.D. Programmme 2016 in the disciplines of Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering and Physics.
• Minimum Educational Qualifications for Ph.D Regular (full time): Ph.D. in Engineering: a) Candidates with a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology (ME/MTech/ M Des) with a good academic record or a Master of Science (MS) degree by Research in Engineering/Technology with a good academic record and having a valid GATE score or UGC/CSIR NET/NBHM or equivalent qualification in the relevant area tenable for the year of registration.
• Last date for Registration of application through on-line and for submission of completed application form in hard copy … 16.11.2015
• Announcement of Results … 15.12.2015 Selected candidates need to submit / send their acceptance together with the fees for the first semester on or before 23 December 2015 in person or by speed post.
• Academic session for Jan-May 2016 will starts on 04 January 2016.
• Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates possessing the minimum educational qualifications and satisfying additional and stiffer criteria set by the institute will be called for interview. Based on the academic record and the performance of the candidates in the test and interview, the Selection Committee will recommend to the Chairman of the Senate the names of candidates found suitable for admission to the Ph.D. programme.
• “Application Form for Ph.D. Programme” should be sent to The Registrar Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, IIITDM Kancheepuram, Off Vandalur Kelambakkam Road, Melakkottaiyur, Chennai – 600 127.
For more information write: email@example.com and visit http://www.iiitdm.ac.in