Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Karnataka PGCET Document Verification 2022: ScheduleCandidates are advised to report to the helpline centres as per their ranks obtained in the recently declared results. The detailed schedule is available through the link below.
Download Karnataka PGCET Document Verification 2022 Schedule- Click Here!
Karnataka PGCET Document Verification 2022: Important InstructionsHere are some of the important instructions to be followed as per Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) for the Karnataka PGCET Document Verification 2022 process:
- If candidates have obtained several ranks, the highest rank should be considered and reported to the helpline centres accordingly.
- Candidates may note that the helpline centres are available at Bangalore, Belagavi, Shimoga, Mysore, Mangalore, Kalburgi, Dharwad, Davangere, and Bijapur. Candidates may also check the detailed address for the helpline centres at the official website or through the link below.
Check the Detailed Address for Karnataka PGCET Document Verification 2022 Helpline Centres- Click Here!
- While reporting to the helpline centres, candidates mandatorily shall possess the original documents as well as a set of photocopied documents attested by a gazetted officer.
- Further, non-Karnataka candidates, Sponsored Quota candidates, and GATE candidates shall necessarily report to the Bangalore helpline centres only. Other candidates may report to the nearest helpline centre to complete the Karnataka PGCET Document Verification 2022.
- Candidates should be physically present in person for the document verification process. In case of any discrepancy in the document verification process, the candidates will be considered ineligible to participate in the registration process for admission. So, it is advised to go through the process carefully.