Jamia Millia Islamia University has started the application process for one year Urdu correspondence programme. The course is offered by the varsity's Arjun Singh Centre for Distance and Open Learning. The medium of instruction of the course will be English/Hindi. There is no last date for the submission of the application form as the admissions for the same are open throughout the academic year.
JMI Urdu Correspondence Course Enrolment Fees:
- The enrolment fees for the Indian Nationals is Rs.100 whereas for foreigners (SAARC countries) it is $20.
- The fees for other foreign students not belonging to SAARC countries is $50.
- Also, there are no tuition fees for the course.
Also Read: 3 Jamia Students Bag Turkish Scholarships
JMI Urdu Correspondence Course Application Form:
- Interested students can get the application forms for the same from the varsity's Centre for Distance and Open Learning
- However, candidates can also get the prospectus by sending a self-addressed (24X12 cm) envelope with an Rs.10 postage stamp.
- Candidates will be required to mention their personal details like name, category, date of-of birth and others in the application form. They will also be required to mention the details of their present occupation in the application form.
Meanwhile, the university officials have also decided to upload the answer keys of the admission entrance exam on the official website. This decision of the university will help in bringing transparency in the admission process.