Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
JEE Mains Today Paper Analysis: Day 1 of JEE Main 2022 Paper 1 (B.Tech) took place on June 24 in two shifts. After the exam, several students and experts shared their feedback on today’s exam. As per the primary reactions received from students, the Shift 1 exam on June 24 was moderate. There were no surprising elements in the question paper and Chemistry was completely NCERT based. Some of the major highlights of today’s JEE Mains paper analysis can be checked here.
Highlights of JEE Mains Today Paper Analysis (June 24 Shift 1)
As per the feedback received from students and experts, the highlights of JEE Mains today's paper analysis are as follows –
- The overall difficulty level of the exam was moderate
- The difficulty level of the Mathematics section was moderate
- While the Physics section was moderate, Chemistry received mixed reactions
- Some students indicated Chemistry as moderate to tough but experts pointed out that the Chemistry section was moderate but tougher than the previous years
- The chemistry section was NCERT based and there were more formula-based questions
- The expected average number of good attempts can be 50+
- In the Physics section, there were questions from Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Waves, Capacitor etc
- The Mathematics section had questions from Calculus, Mathematical Reasoning, Coordinate Geometry, Vector etc
The highlights of Shift 2 analysis of today’s JEE Mains exam will be updated after 6:00 PM. You can also refer to the links below for more details.