Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra has started the MAH BHMCT CET 2023 application form fill up process. The registration link is activated on the official website, bhmctcet2023.mahacet.org. The last date for applying for the MAH BHMCT CET 2023 exam is April 5, 2023. The candidates, who have passed HSC or the equivalent exam with at least 45% in aggregate, are eligible to apply for the MAH BHMCT CET 2023 exam. Note, the candidates, who have appeared for the final year exam, are also eligible to apply for the exam. Before submitting the MAG BHMCT CET 2023 application form, the candidates should pay the application fees.
MAH BHMCT CET 2023 Application Form: Direct Link to Apply
To apply for the MAH BHMCT CET 223 exam, the candidates should go through the following direct link-
Direct link to apply for MAH BHMCT CET 2023 application form- Click here
MAH BHMCT CET 2023 Application Form: Important Instructions
The candidates should refer to the following instructions while filling out the MAH BHMCT CET 2023 application form.
- There will be no provision for correcting the MAH BHMCT CET 2023 application form, hence, the candidates are advised to fill out the form very carefully (without making any mistakes)
- Candidates should share a valid and unique mobile number and email id, where they will receive the OTP and password
- Candidates are advised not to share the OTP and password with the others
- It is necessary to upload only the good qualify photograph and signature and document as the identity proof
- Candidates can use only one mobile number and email id for one application form
MAH BHMCT CET 2023 Application Fees
Check out the category-wise MAH BHMCT CET 2023 application fees here in the given table-
For open category candidates from Maharashtra, outside Maharashtra, Jammu, and Kashmir migrant candidates
SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC, EWS and PwD candidates. Candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only.
Note, the application fee is non-refunded. Once the payment will be done, it will not be refunded.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.