CDVL, also known as Centre for Distance and Virtual Learning at the University of Hyderabad has invited applications for the admission to Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) courses in various disciplines. The duration of PGD courses offered CDVL is one year. The admissions are open to UoH and non-UoH students. The courses are also open to students who are pursuing full-time courses. More details about CDVL’s PGD courses can be checked below.
Courses Offered by UoH CDVL: -
- PGD in Project Management
- PGD in Business Management
- PGD in Energy Management
- PGD in Library Automation and Networking
- PGD in Cyber Laws and Intellectual Property Rights
- PGD in Communicative English
- PGD in Criminal Justice and Forensic Science
- PGD in Governance
- PGD in Human Rights
- PGD in Translation Studies in Hindi
- PGD in Telecommunications
- PGD in Chemical Analysis and Quality Management
- PGD in Medicinal Botany
- PGD in Technology Management in Agriculture
- PGD in Telecom Technology and Management
The aspirants can check the course-wise eligibility details through the official website of UoH. The process to check eligibility details is elaborated below: -
- Open the official website of UoH.
- Check the ‘latest news’ section.
- Under the ‘Latest News’ section, click on the link that indicates ‘Centre for Distance and Virtual Learning’.
- Click on the link ‘Prospects 2020’.
- The admission prospects will open in PDF format. Check the course-wise eligibility details.
UoH CDVL Application Process
- The application process is online.
- Firstly, the candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 300.
- The application form will open only after the payment of the fee.
- Fill all the mandatory details and submit the application form.
- January 31, 2020, is the deadline to submit the applications.
The candidates who selected for the admission to PGD courses will be intimated by CDVL via e-mail.