Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
UP B.Ed Counselling 2022 registration for Phase 1 has commenced online at mjpru.ac.in on September 30, 2022. The counselling for admissions into 2-year B.Ed courses will be conducted in four main phases, divided as per the state ranks of the candidates in UP B.Ed JEE 2022 examination. For Phase 1, only those candidates with a rank ranging from 1 to 75000 (both included) are eligible for registration. Such candidates can register online until October 7 through the direct link given below while the last date for choice filling/locking is October 8. The seat allotment for Phase 1 will be declared on October 9.
UP B.Ed JEE Counselling 2022 Important Instructions
Below listed are the important instructions regarding UP B.Ed JEE Counselling Choice Filling and Registration:
- To register for the counselling, candidates shall log in to the portal (through the direct link provided above) using their User ID and Password.
- Once logged in, an application form link will be available. Access the link and fill out all the basic details as asked before proceeding with the fee payment. Candidates shall pay INR 5,650/- with INR 650/- as counselling fee (non-refundable) and INR 5,000/- as advance college fee. The choice filling link will not be accessible until the fee is paid (online only).
- If no college is allotted, the advance college fee will be refunded. If a seat is allotted and accepted, the fee will be transferred to the allotted college. If a seat is allotted but the candidate does not confirm it, the fee will not be refunded.
- The choices or college preferences shall be entered in decreasing order of priority. No opportunity for change in the choice filling options will be provided once choices are locked. However, changes can be made to it any number of times before locking.
- Candidates are advised to exercise as many options as they wish to avoid not getting a seat.
Also Read: UP B.Ed JEE Counselling 2022 Schedule
UP B.Ed JEE Counselling 2022 Documents Required
The following listed documents will be required for UP B.Ed JEE Counselling Registration:
- Bank Passbook Front Page or Cancelled Cheque of either the candidate’s own account or his/her mother’s/father’s. Jhandhan account is NOT allowed. [Size: Less than 100 KB, Format: jpg/jpeg]
- Qualifying Examination Marksheet (Scanned copy of original document only)
- UP B.Ed JEE Rank Card 2022
Top Education News Today (September 30)
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for all the latest Education News!