Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the E-Summon Letters for civil services examination 2016. The candidates who took and qualified the civil services Mains examination can download the interview letter.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Examination 2016 took place from December 3 to December 9, 2016. The candidates who have passed in the Prelims examination appeared for Mains examination. Now, the qualified candidates of the Mains examination have to appear for the Personality Test or Interview. The interview is expected to take place on March 20, 2017.
Steps to Download UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 E-Summon Letter: -
- It is possible to download UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 E-Summon Letter from the official website of UPSC.
- Qualified candidates of the main examination have to visit the official website of UPSC.
- On the homepage, click on the first scrolling link ‘E-Summon Civil Services Main Examination 2016’.
- A new page opens and the candidates need to click on ‘Click Here’.
- A fresh page opens and the candidates need to enter seven-digit roll number.
- Later, enter the four digit or letter captcha.
- Click on ‘Next’.
- Interview or E-Summon Letter will be displayed on a fresh page.
- Download the E-Summon Letter and take the printout.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will publish the marks sheets of the candidates who have not qualified within 15 days after the announcement of personality test result. The marks sheet will remain on the official site for 90 days.