Alliance School of Law, Bangalore conducts ACLAT for the admission to five-year integrated B.A LLB and BBA LLB courses. The exam will be conducted on four different dates in various centres across the country. The notification for ACLAT 2018 has been issued by Alliance School of Law. Interested candidates can check all the details pertaining to ACLAT here.
ACLAT Eligibility Criteria: -
- Interested candidates aspiring to pursue BA LLB or BBA LLB course at Alliance School of Law must note that Class 12 is the minimum qualification to be eligible for the entrance test and admission.
- An applicant belonging to General Category must have a minimum of 45% marks in Class 12
- Similarly, an applicant belonging to reserved categories such as SC/ ST must have 40% marks in Class 12
- Candidates with valid LSAT or CLAT score can also apply. These candidates are exempted from appearing to ACLAT 2018.
- Candidates who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above can register for ACLAT 2018.
- Class 12 students can also apply
ACLAT 2018 Application Process: -
- Application form for ACLAT 2018 can be filled both in online and offline modes.
- Candidates interested in filling the application form in online mode must have to visit the official website of Alliance Law School
- Click on the Admissions link on the homepage
- Complete the pre-registration, i.e., entering the personal details, mobile number and e-mail Id
- After the completion of pre-registration, login credentials will be created
- Now, log in by using login credentials
- Proceed with ACLAT online application form
- Upload photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1,000
- Take the printout of ACLAT filled-in application form
- Candidates interested in submitting application in offline mode must visit the official website and download the application form
- After downloading ACLAT application form, take the printout of it
- Fill the all the details without errors
- Draw a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000 in favour of Alliance Law School
- Send the DD, application form and relevant documents to Alliance Law School by registered or speed post
ACLAT 2018 Selection Process: -
- The preliminary selection of the candidates will be based on their score in LSAT/ CLAT or ACLAT.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview for final selection
- Academic performance of the candidates will be taken into consideration during final selection
Also Read: Top Paying Jobs in the Field of Law
ACLAT Exam Centres: -
ACLAT 2018 Important Dates: -
Deadline to submit ACLAT application form (online/ offline)
March 31, 2018
Deadline to pay application fee
March 31, 2018
ACLAT 2018 exam dates
April 28, 2018
May 01, 2018
May 03, 2018
May 05, 2018