Popular open university, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) recently declared open its online application process for the admission to a number of degree programmes for the July 2018 session. The university offers undergraduate as well as postgraduate level courses. Apart from that, interested applicants can also enrol for the diploma, certificate and PG diploma courses of the university.
Candidates who are interested in applying can do so latest by August 31, 2018. One will be required to go to the official website of the university to complete the application formalities and payment of application fee. Please note that the university accepts online payments through net banking, credit card or debit card.
Also Read: IGNOU TEE to Begin from June 01, 2018
IGNOU Online Application Process for July 2018 Session: -
- Visit the online admission portal at IGNOU.
- On the homepage of IGNOU, click on ‘Register Online’ tab.
- Click on ‘Register Yourself’.
- Enter all the required details in the columns.
- The candidates must enter the name that is mentioned in the Class 10 certificate.
- After the registration, the candidates will receive login credentials on the registered email and mobile number.
- Now, login to fill the online application.
- Select the programme.
- Choose the study centre.
- Now, enter the qualification details.
- Upload the documents and confirm the details.
- The final process is fee payment.
- The candidates can pay the course fee in online mode.
- Take the printout of application form for future reference
While applying for the courses at IGNOU, you will have to upload scanned copies of the following documents. Applicants are requested to ensure that they have the required documents ready. These include:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Educational qualification certificates
- Age proof
- Category certificate (only applicable to ST/SC/OBC candidates)
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) certificate (if applicable)
- Work experience certificates
Applicants must also ensure that the course for which they are looking at is offered in the July session. This is because some of the courses which are offered in the January session are not available for the July session and similarly vice-versa. Also, the eligibility criteria for each course differ. One must also read the same before applying for the course.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates!