- News byStream
Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM) Announces GD and PI Dates
Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM) Secunderabad has announced the dates of Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) of shortlisted candidates for admission to its management courses for the academic session 2016-18.
The institute offers management courses both in residential and non-residential categories. Courses offered include:
- PGDM (Triple specialization)
- PGDM (Banking, Insurance, Finance and Allied Services)
- PGDM (Marketing)
- PGDM (HR)
- PGDM (Global Business)
The names of the shortlisted candidates announced by SSIM is basis scores secured at the following management entrance examinations. Students need to upload/ submit their Score Card along with filled-in Application Form to appear for the GD&PI by SSIM.
- CAT 2015 (Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs)
- XAT 2016 (Admission Test of XLRI)
- ATMA Sept. 2015, Dec. 2015 (AIMS Test for Management Admission)
- MAT Sept. 2015, Dec. 2015 (Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA)
- CMAT 2016 (Common Management Admission Test Conducted by AICTE)
- GMAT after Sept. 2015 (Graduate Management Aptitude Test conducted by GMAC)
Besides this, the applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any University approved by the UGC with a minimum 50% marks. Applicants, who are in final year of Bachelor’s degree, are also eligible to apply.
Please refer to the following table to know the GDPI date, place & venue for admission to SSIM, Secundrabad.
Pratichi Majumdar, a student of the Delhi University, has been struggling for the last one year to get her gold medal ...
CAT 2016 was held on 4th Dec 2016 at various cities across India for the first level of selection into IIMs and other ...