Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
SLAT 2022 exam was held today i.e., 3rd July 2022 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM by the Symbiosis Internation University. This law entrance exam was conducted for 60 minutes. There were 60 MCQ-based questions asked from 5 subjects - Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge, and Reading Comprehension. The maximum mark is 60 i.e., each question carries 1 mark and there's no negative marking for any wrong answer. Keep scrolling to get the question paper analysis, answer key, and solution for SLAT 2022.
SLAT 2022 Question Paper Analysis
The following table contains an overall question paper analysis for SLAT 2022-
|Overall Difficulty Level of SLAT 2022 exam||Easy|
|Expected Number of Good Attempts||44 - 50|
|Was the Paper Lengthy?||No|
|Difficulty Level of Logical Reasoning||Easy|
|Difficulty Level of Analytical Reasoning||Easy|
|Difficulty Level of Legal Reasoning||Easy - Moderate|
|Difficulty Level of General Knowledge||Easy|
|Difficulty Level of Reading Comprehension||Easy|
SLAT 2022 Section Wise Question Paper Analysis
The section-wise question paper analysis and expected number of good attempts can be checked in the table given below-
|Section||Difficulty Level||Expected Number of Good Attempts|
|Logical Reasoning||Easy||9 - 10|
|Analytical Reasoning||Easy||9 - 10|
|Legal Reasoning||Easy - Moderate||8 - 10|
|Reading Comprehension||Easy||8 - 10|
Detailed Section-Wise Analysis of SLAT 2022
The section-wise analysis for SLAT 2022 can be checked down below-
- According to the SLAT 2022 exam analysis by experts and feedback from students, the Logical Reasoning section was simple and rarely difficult.
- Some questions were based on an odd one out concept.
- Around 3 questions were asked on coding-decoding.
- Other important topics asked in this section included Blood Relations, Letter Series, Course of Action, Number Series, Assertion Reason, etc.
- The Analytical Reasoning section of SLAT 2022 was not tricky or complicated.
- The most asked topic was Linear Equations.
- Other important topics asked were Profit and Loss, Probability, Permutations and Combinations, Time and Work, etc.
- There was a diagram for the question on Missing Number.
- There were 12 questions in this section.
- As per the SLAT 2022 exam analysis by exam experts and the majority of the students, all the 12 questions on the Legal Reasoning segment were easy.
- The questions were based on Civil Law concepts and Criminal Law concepts.
- Primary topics asked in this section included Contracts and Torts, Vicarious Liability, Negligence, Absolute Liability, Communication of Acceptance, Kidnapping, Act of God, Minor Making Contract, Detainment etc.
- This section was quite easy as reported by the candidates.
- Test takers said that the GK section in SLAT was not time consuming.
- Maximum questions were asked on Awards, National Affairs, International Affairs, and State Affairs.
- Other topics asked in the question paper were Union Budget, Science and Technology, Famous Valley, etc.
- As per the SLAT 2022 exam analysis, the SLAT 2022 reading comprehension topics were mainly based on law topics similar to the patterns in the previous years.
- The overall difficulty level was easy in the SLAT 2022 reading comprehension.
- The majority of the students mentioned the questions were pretty simple.
- There were passages of 200-250 words which students had to read and then answer the following questions.
SLAT 2022 Question Paper and Answer Key PDF
The question paper and answer key PDF for SLAT 2022 can be checked directly by clicking on the link given below-
|SLAT 2022 Question Paper PDF- Click Here (TBU)|
|SLAT 2022 Answer Key PDF- Click Here (TBU)|
|What is a Good Score in SLAT 2022?||How to prepare for SLAT 2022 WAT and PI?|
For more such updates and Education News, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.