The registration process for CAT 2016 ended on September 27, 2016. This year, a total number of 2,32,434 candidates registered for the examination. All the registered candidates will be issued Admit Card from October 18, 2016 onwards. The last date for downloading Admit Card is December 4, 2016. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the Admit Card to the test centre. The examination is scheduled to take place on December 4, 2016.
How to download CAT 2016 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage, there is a link which states ‘CAT 2016 Admit Card’
- Click on the link
- A new page opens where the candidates need to enter Registration ID and Password
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Download and take the printout of admit card
- If there are any issues while accessing or downloading the admit card, the candidates can call the help desk. The toll-free number is 1800-266-0207
Also read: - Mock test - The Right Strategy to Crack CAT 2016
The admit card contains the following information:-
- Name of the candidate
- Date of CAT 2016 exam
- Venue or details of the Test Centre
- User ID and Registration number
- DA or PWD status