Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CAT 2021 was held on November 28, 2021, in 3 slots in 159 CAT test cities across India. CAT 2021 Slot 1 was over and its timings were 8:30 am to 10:30 am. Slot 2 was held from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm and Slot 3 timing was 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm. CollegeDeko is bringing you the latest updates and question paper analysis of the CAT 2021 exam. Candidates can also check CAT 2021 Slot 1, 2, and 3 question paper analysis below.
|CAT 2021 Answer Key Expected Date|
|CAT 2021 Result Expected Date|
The CAT 2021 question paper had 3 sections i.e. QA, DILR, and VARC. The number of questions in each section in Slot 1, 2 & 3 were 22, 20, and 24 respectively. Candidates can check the detailed analysis of the QA section in the CAT 2021 question paper here. The QA analysis for Slot 1, Slot 2, and Slot 3 of CAT 2021 have been updated here based on student reactions from the exam centres.
CAT 2021 QA Section Overall Highlights - Slot 1, 2, and 3
The table given below provides the overall highlights of the CAT 2021 QA section for all three slots.
|No. of Questions||22 questions in Slot 1, 2 & 3|
|CAT 2021 QA Difficulty Level|
Slot 1: Moderate
Slot 2: Easy-Moderate
Slot 3: Moderate but tricky
|CAT 2021 QA Important Topics||Arithmetic, Geometry, Algebra|
|No. of Good Attempts in CAT 2021 QA||To be updated|
CAT 2021 Slot 3 QA Analysis
CAT 2021 Slot 3 exam has also been concluded at 6: 30 P.M. We have gathered the analysis and student reactions of the QA section of the exam here.
- Slot 3 QA section was a bit difficult and lengthy.
- For QA, like the other two slots, 22 questions were asked in CAT Slot 3.
- Questions were majorly from Algebra, Arithmetic, and Geometry.
- Many students found the questions were very lengthy and hence were time-consuming.
CAT 2021 Slot 2 QA Analysis
CAT 2021 Slot 2 was concluded at 2: 30 P.M. We have gathered the analysis and student reactions of the QA section of the exam here.
- Slot 2 QA section was comparatively easier from slot 1 as per the reports.
- Just like CAT Slot 1, a total of 22 questions was asked in Slot 2 QA.
- Questions from modern math in Slot 2 were missing unlike Slot 1.
- The majority of the questions were from Arithmetic, Geometry, and Algebra.
- Questions based on the Venn diagram were found to be tough to attempt.
CAT 2021 Slot 1 QA Analysis
Slot 1 of CAT 2021 was concluded at 10.30 am. We have gathered the analysis and student reactions of the QA section of the CAT exam here.
- Students reported that the QA section in Slot 1 of CAT 2021 was relatively easier as compared to the other sections.
- The QA section of CAT 2021 Slot 1 was reportedly easier than last year's exam.
- Most of the questions were based on arithmetic and algebra. Topics such as inequalities, percentages, ratios, etc. were also asked.
- Some questions in this section were tricky but most of them were doable.
- Managing time while attempting CAT QA section is of utmost importance. Many students struggled to complete all the questions in time.
|Total No. of Questions||22|
|No. of MCQs||To be Updated|
|No. of TITA Questions||To be Updated|
|Topics of Most Weightage||Arithmetic, Algebra|
|Good Attempts||16 - 18|
CAT 2021 Question Paper & Answer Key
A memory-based question paper and answer key of the CAT 2021 exam can be checked at the links given below.
|CAT 2021 Memory-based Question Paper (to be updated)||CAT 2021 Answer Key|
CAT 2021 Section-Wise Analysis of All Slots
Candidates can check the section-wise analysis of CAT 2021 of all slots here.
|DILR||CAT 2021 DILR Question Paper Analysis & Answer Key|
|VARC||CAT 2021 VARC Question Paper Analysis & Answer Key|
CAT 2021 Slot-Wise Analysis
Here are the links to the paper analysis of CAT 2021 Slot 1, Slot 2 and Slot 3.
|Slot 1||8:30 am - 10:30 am||CAT 2021 Slot 1 Question Paper, Answer Key|
|Slot 2||12:30 pm - 2:30 pm||CAT 2021 Slot 2 Question Paper Analysis & Answer Key (coming soon)|
|Slot 3||4:30 pm - 6:30 pm||CAT 2021 Slot 2 Question Paper Analysis & Answer Key (coming soon)|
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest news and updates!