Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
New Delhi- The results of the JoSAA Round 3 Seat Allotment 2022 have been released at 5:00 PM today, October 3, 2022. The Joint Seat Allocation Authority has announced the seat allocation on its official website, josaa.nic.in. Candidates can use their login information to check and download the results of the third round of seat allocation. Candidates are required to report online, pay the seat acceptance fee, and complete the document verification process by the deadline.
JoSAA Round 3 Seat Allotment Result 2022 Link
This page will be updated with a direct link to the JoSAA Round 3 Seat Allotment 2022. Candidates can access the JoSAA round 3 seat allocation results by clicking the link below and entering their login information.
JoSAA Counselling 2022 Round 3 Important Dates
The important dates for JoSAA Round 3 Seat Allotment are listed in the table below. -
Seat Allocation (Round 3)
October 3, 2022 (OUT)
Online reporting: fee payment/document upload/response to query (if required)
October 03, 2022 to October 06, 2022 (By 5 PM)
Last day to respond to query
October 7, 2022 (By 5 PM)
October 5, to October 7, 2022
Quick Link - JoSAA Counselling 2022 Round 2 Seat Allotment Link
How to Check Seat Allocation for JoSAA Round 2 in 2022?
The ways to check the seat allocation for JoSAA Round 2 in 2022 are shown below.
- Step 1: Go to the official website or click on the link above as soon as it is activated.
- Step 2: Next, enter the security pin, password, and application number.
- Step 3: A screen will show the JoSAA Round 3 Seat Allotment for 2022.
- Step 4: Candidates who have accepted their seat allotment can finish the seat acceptance process online using the login portal.
JoSAA Round 3 Seat Acceptance Process
After the round 3 results of JoSAA seat allotment is released candidates will have to go through the process of online reporting and seat acceptance. The process includes uploading scanned copies of the required documents, paying seat acceptance fees, and reporting to the reporting center specified along with the original documents.
As mentioned above after the seat allotment result is announced candidates are provided with three options of seat acceptance-
- Freeze - The candidate is content with the seat he/she has been allocated and decides not to take part in any further JoSAA counseling sessions in 2022.
- Float - The candidate is happy with his or her current seat but would like to be considered for other institutes in future rounds of JoSAA seat distribution.
- Slide - The candidate accepts the allocated seat but is also open to being enrolled to a better-preferred course at the same institute.
- Candidates have to choose the option very carefully as it is a major part of the entire JoSAA Counselling Process.
JoSAA Round 3 Seat Allotment 2022 Seat Acceptance Fee
Candidates should be aware of the seat acceptance fees that has to be paid in order for the seat acceptance to be completed. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the seat allocation procedure and the seat will not be reserved if they do not pay the seat acceptance fee.
Seat Acceptance Fee
Reporting and Document Verification
Candidates should bring the original documents and report to the reporting center on the specified day without fail after uploading their documents online. Candidates are recommended to have all necessary documents available before reporting.
Stay Tuned to College Dekho for more such educational Content