JEE Main 2023 Day 1 Memory-Based Questions
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
JEE MAIN 2023 ANALYSIS: The first shift of the first day of JEE Main January 2023 session has concluded and evening shift 2 was conducted from 3 p.m and ended at 6 p.m. For the computer-based test, a complete analysis will be provided here shortly after the exam. It will detail the difficulty level of the exam, subject-wise and with the number of questions sorted as per their difficulty level. A topic-wise analysis of the shift will be provided as well.
The exam had 90 questions distributed evenly across the three subjects. Each subject had 20 MCQs and 10 NAT questions, out of which only five were to be attempted. Four marks will be given for each correct answer and one mark deducted for each wrong answer.
Also Read | JEE Main Question Paper 24 January 2023
JEE Main 24 January 2023 Shift 2 Major Highlights
The key highlights of the paper and the first reaction of the students has been provided here. Candidates are adviced to go through it to be aware and prepared ahead of their exam.
- The JEE Main 24 January 2023 Shift 2 paper was overall of moderate level
- Droppers thought the paper to be similar to last year
- Physics section was considered to be tough comapratively to last year
- Mathematics was lengthy and questions were of mixed nature
- Chemistry was easy to moderate as per students
- Chemistry was mostly based on basic and NCERT fundamental concepts
- Physics also had a similar pattern based on NCERT
- The questions of physics section was formula based and direct
- One of the mathematics questions that was asked was-
- Another maths questions asked was-
- The answer to this question is 125
- We have a question tha was asked in chemistry
|Join our JEE Main 2023 Telegram Groupto get all such latest exam-day updates on the January session!|
JEE Main 24 January 2023 Shift 2 Exam Analysis
JEE Main 2023 question paper analysis for day 1-shift 2 for the parameters mentioned herein will be updated after the conclusion of the exam. Both expert and student feedback are taken into account for this analysis.
|Overall difficulty level of the exam||Moderate|
|Difficulty level of Mathematics||Moderate to Difficult and Lengthy|
|Difficulty level of Physics||Easy to Moderate|
|Difficulty level of Chemistry||Moderate|
|Difficulty level of NAT questions|
|Topics with more weightage in Mathematics|
|Topics with more weightage in Physics|
|Topics with more weightage in Chemistry|
|Was the paper lengthy?||Mathematics was lengthy but physics and chemistry were relatively easy|
|Overall expected number of good attempts||45+|
JEE Main 24 January 2023 Unofficial Answer Key & Question Paper
The memory-based questions and unofficial answer key for JEE Main Jan 24 shift 2 may be accessed directly via the URL provided below:
|JEE Main 2023 Question Paper (All Shifts)|
|JEE Main Answer Key 2023 (All Shifts)|
Also Read |
|JEE Main 24 January 2023 Shift 1 Question Paper Analysis|
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.