- News byStream
Admission Notice- NMIMS Open for MBA' 17
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies also known as NMIMS is open for admission to their MBA programs for the academic year 2017. The institute has campuses in following states and provide specialisations like PGDM, Pharmaceutical management, human resources and much more.
Who can Apply for MBA at NMIMS:
Students who are interested in applying will have to qualify following criteria
- One must have a bachelor's degree from a recognised university and should have passed with minimum 50 percent.
- Students interested in pharmaceutical management should have a degree in one of the following
- Life Sciences
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology
How to Apply for MBA at NMIMS:
- Interested students can apply online using the official website of the institute once the application forms are out.
Who will be Selected for MBA at NMIMS:
Students will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following phases.
- Case Discussion
- Personal Interview
Dates to Remember:
- Last date to apply for MBA at NMIMS- 13th October’ 16
- Date of GMAC examination- 7th October’ 16 to 20th December’ 16
- Result of GMAC- 24th January’ 16
- Registration for CD/PI starts from- 25th January’ 17 to 29th January’ 17
- Date of CD and PI round- 6th February’ 17 to 18th February’ 17
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
While addressing the Question Hour in the Rajya Sabha today (30th March), Prakash Javadekar, HRD minister revealed that ...
The final countdown begins with only a few days left for JEE Mains 2017. Those who are writing JEE Mains in pen and ...