Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CSIR NET 2022 Life Science paper will be conducted today in the second shift from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Candidates appearing for the test can go through the Shift 2 Memory Based Question Papers to have a detailed look at the questions asked, and difficulty level, and analyze their performance based on that.
The CSIR NET Life Science exam paper will comprise three sections - Section A contained 20 questions out of which candidates are to answer 15 questions; Section B contains 50 questions of which 35 need to be answered; Section C has 75 questions of which 25 are to be answered. The marking scheme will vary for each of the sections. For instance, for each correct answer from Sections A and B, 2 marks are allotted while for each correct answer from Section C, 4 marks are allotted. Candidates must note that the CSIR NET Life Science Shift 2 paper also has negative marking applicable, the details of which are tabulated below.
CSIR NET 2022 Life Science Exam Pattern
Candidates can take a quick review of the CSIR NET 2022 Life Science exam paper – total questions to be attempted, marks allotted, marking scheme etc. in the table below:
Total Number of Questions
Total Questions to be Attempted
Marks Allotted for Each Correct Answer
Marks Allotted for Each Incorrect Answer
Maximum Marks Allotted
CSIR NET 2022 Life Sciences Memory-Based Questions (Shift 2)
Candidates can check the memory-based questions here:
- A wheel has a diameter of 56 cm. How many turns will it take to cover 22 km?
- Person A completes a round in 40 seconds and if person Y crosses X every 15 seconds in opposite direction. What is the time taken by Y to complete that round?
- What is the angle between the hour and minute hand if the time is 3:15?
- What is the sum of the interior angles of a hexagon?
- Which is the correct Venn Diagram for Hockey, Kho-Kho, team sports and ball games.
- In a field, there are cows and ducks. If there are 33 hands in total and 84 legs. Find out the ratio of cows and ducks.
- What is the last product of purine synthesis? (A. Uric acid)
- Which country is the highest global CO2 emitter?
- Which is formed first? Beta sheet or alpha?
- Black buck community is protected by which tribal community?
- Diclofenac toxicity is endangering which animal group? (A. Vulture)
- Pericyte is observed in which cell?
- Invasive insect species will have which type of survivorship curve? (A. Type 3 Survivorship curve)
CSIR NET 2022 Exam Analysis (All Papers)
CSIR NET Chemical Sciences September 18 Question Paper Analysis - To be Available after the Exam
For more updates and the latest education news, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!