Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
APRJC Counselling 2023: APREIS will be conducting the counselling from 12th June 2023. Candidates who successfully qualify for the APRJC exam will be invited to attend the counselling rounds. Authorities will be conducting counselling for admission into various junior residential colleges in Andhra Pradesh. In 2023 a total of 10 colleges will be participating in the counselling rounds and a total of 1149 seats will be offered by participating institutes. The APRJC counselling will be held in three different rounds. Authorities have released the counselling schedule based on the candidate stream, so it is advised to check the full schedule. The APRJC counselling 2203 process includes registration, document verification and seat allotment. Candidates need to keep all the documents handy before the commencement of the counselling process.
Also Check |
|APRJC Results Link 2023|
|APRJC Counselling Dates 2023: Know when counselling is scheduled to begin, Process|
APRJC Counselling 2023 Important Instructions
Below candidate can check the important instruction related to the APRJC counselling 2023:
- To register for the APRJC counselling process candidate need to visit the nearest helpline centre
- Only shortlisted candidates will be eligible to apply for the counselling process
- If a candidate receives similar marks then the merit list will be prepared based on the highest marks in the Mathematics for MOC/EET candidate, Biological Science for BPC/CGT candidate and social studies for the MEC/CEC candidate
- If the tie still continues then the merit list will be prepared based on the advantage age and if still continues then authorities will consider marks based on age
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the counselling via the website, SMS and Press Note
- The counselling for the Andhra and Rayalaseema Region will be conducted separately
- Under the PHC category candidate need t submit the certificate (Sadarem certificate) for 40% minimum disability issued by the district medical board
- Under the sports categiry candidate need to submit certificate colleges by the competent authority
- NCC candidates will not be eligible under the CAP category
- All the registered candidates need to produce the required original documents at the time of counselling. If not done then the selection of the candidate will be rejected
- Upon completion of the counselling rounds if seats are available then admission will be allowed at the college level duly exam.
|APRJC 2023: Total Number of Seats Available in AP Residential Junior Colleges|