Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Maharashtra SSC Science 2 2023: After the conduct of Science paper 1, Maharashtra Science paper 2 2023 is the next exam which will be held this Monday, March 20, 2023. The paper will be carried out in the same morning slot of 11 AM to 1:10 PM. For the last days’ preparation, you can check out the important chapters for revision, the last-minute tips, and also download the previous years’ board question paper for additional practice.
Maharashtra Class 10 Science 2 Sample Paper 2023
Click on the links given below to download Maharashtra 10th physics board question paper for the respective year:
|Year||PDF Download Link|
|2023 (English Medium)||Question Bank|
|2023 (Marathi Medium)||Question Bank|
|March 2022||Click Here|
|2021||No exam due to pandemic|
|March 2020||Click Here|
|July 2020||Click Here|
|March 2019||Click Here|
|July 2019||Click Here|
|March 2018||Click Here|
Maharashtra Class 10 Science 2 2023: Most Important TopicsAs it was for science 1, the weightage for SSC science 2 is also divided almost equally between all the chapters with a maximum weightage of 5 marks and minimum of 3 marks. Maharashtra SSC Science 2 2023 most important chapters are listed here:
- Life Processes in Living Organisms Part 2 (5 marks | 7 marks with options)
- Environmental Management (5 marks | 7 marks with options)
Maharashtra Class 10 Science 2 2023: Last Minute TipsThe most important quick tips which will improve your performance in the paper at these last days are given here:
- Solving the previous years’ board question papers is very important. You can easily list down the repeated questions or topics and revise them accordingly so that you do not lose marks therein.
- Practice the various processes with their explanations and diagrams. Questions from there are likely.
- If you struggle with diagrams, you may leave them be as there will be internal choice. However, basic diagrams must be done.
- Taking reference of 2022 question paper, prepare a time management plan so that you can complete the paper in time.
- Practice the questions for the important topics from the question bank, if time permits.
- Leave proper margins on both sides of the paper.
- For the MCQs, the complete question must not be re-written. Only the correct option and its subsequent option in words is to be written. If either option number or its answer in words is not written, the MCQs will not be evaluated. Also note that, for MCQs, only the first written answer will be evaluated.