Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
NEET 2022 is scheduled to be conducted on July 17, 2022. The NEET 2022 question paper will comprise questions from Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. From the Physics section, a total of 50 questions will be asked for 180 marks. Also, the questions from the Physics section will be divided into Section A with 25 questions and Section B with 15 questions. All the questions will carry equal marks.
NEET 2022 Important Topics for Physics
Applicants preparing to appear for NEET 2022 must be aware of the NEET 2022 Syllabus. Physics being an integral part of the question paper, most candidates state that completing the Physics syllabus is time-consuming. However, here are the most important topics to be covered before the NEET 2022 from the Physics sections:
Atoms & Nuclei
Kinetic Theory of Gases
Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
Properties of Bulk Matter
Ray Optics & Optical Instrument
Electric Charge & Field
Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
Work, Energy, and power
Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
Units and Measurement
Thermal Properties of Matter
System of Particle & Rigid Body
Mechanics of Solids & Fluids
Laws of Motion
Centre of Mass
Also Read: NEET 2022 Exam Pattern
NEET 2022 Preparation Tips for Physics
Since Physics is a difficult subject for most of the students appearing for NEET 2022, here are some helpful tips to prepare well for the exams:
- Physics contains multiple formulas and theories. Candidates must ensure to read and learn all the theories and formulas thoroughly first.
- Clear all the doubts on the basic topics of Mechanics, Electricity, Thermodynamics, and Optics as most of the questions are covered from these topics.
- Make sure to complete the syllabus ahead of time, and complete at least one revision.
- If possible, write down all the concepts, theories, and formulae on a piece of paper for quick revision on the day before the exam.
- Applicants should make it a point to clear the class 11 and class 12 books thoroughly before the exams.
- After completion of the syllabus, candidates must refer to the NEET 2022 previous year’s question paper and mock tests to help improve speed and accuracy.