Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
NIMCET 2022 Registration is closing on May 04, 2022, Wednesday, at 5 PM (IST). Candidates who are yet to fill their application form may do so on the official website of NIMCET, www.nimcet.in. NIMCET 2022 Exam is scheduled to be conducted on June 20, 2022. The admit cards for the examination will be made available on the aforementioned website from June 06 to June 19, 2022. The results will be published on July 05, 2022.
It must be noted that the candidates first need to register themselves by entering basic details such as name, date of birth, gender, a valid mobile number and email address. Candidates must also note that a mobile number or email ID once used for registration cannot be used for new registration. The mobile number and email provided during registration must be retained until the completion of the admission process as the facility to change these is not available.
NIMCET 2022 Application Form Important Instructions
While filling out the application form, a candidate must pay attention to the following instructions given by the committee:
- The application form must only be filled out in online mode on the NIMCET’s official website, www.nimcet.in. Any other medium of submission will be rejected.
- Candidates must submit their application form along with due fees before 5 PM on May 04. Any delay, even if it may be due to the website crash or lag, will not be entertained.
- While uploading the documents, candidates must first self-attest all the documents before scanning and uploading.
- All the documents must be uploaded as per the specifications given in the application form in regards to format, size, dimensions, etc. Be sure that no document is blurry or unreadable.
- The candidates must check all the information on the form to be accurate before final submission. They may review and correct the application wherever necessary using the “Revise the Application” option. No facility for review or modification will be made available after the final submission.
- For the application to be considered valid, the application fee must be paid in online mode only via credit or debit card or net banking options. Offline forms of payment will not be accepted and any losses thus incurred will be non-refundable.
- Once the final submission has been made, the candidates must note down their Unique Application Number as it will be required for all future correspondence.
- Candidates must keep a hard copy as well as a soft copy of the application form with them. The hard copy of the application form or supporting documents shall not be sent to any coordinating NIT.
- Candidates shall note down their login name, email ID, password and security question and answer as it will be required at a later stage.
- Applications submitted without uploading the proper supporting documents or e-receipt of the payment of the application fee will be rejected.
For more Education News on NIMCET 2022, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!