Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2022 has been released by RRB Guwahati for the Computer Based Typing Skill Test (CBTST) to be conducted on October 8, 2022. Along with the admit card, RRB Guwahati has also released RRB NTPC 2022 city intimation slip. Candidates can visit the official website of RRB Guwahati to download the hall ticket for RRB NTPC 2022.
The admit card has been released for Level 5 and 2 Exams. The e-call letter for RRB NTPC CBTST 2022 has crucial details including the exam date, examination centre, candidate's name, exam day guidelines, exam day schedule and application ID.
Steps to Download RRB NTPC Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website: rrbguwahati.gov.in
- Click on the Admit Card tab
- Click on the link for RRB NTPC Hall Ticket 2022 and city intimation slip
- Login using your application number and date of birth
- Click on submit and Admit Card will be there on your screen
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the same to carry on the exam day
|Direct Link to Download RRB NTPC Admit Card 2022 for CBTST|
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, immediately contact the concerned department to get errors corrected before the exam day.
RRB NTPC CBTST 2022 Exam Details
RRB NTPC Computer Based Typing Skill Test 2022 will be conducted on October 8, 2022. The exam will be conducted in two shifts: The exam is qualifying in nature and to pass this, candidates need to acquire minimum NTPC typing speed. The required speed to qualify the exam is 25 words per minute in Hindi and 30 words per minute in English.