Assam SLET Application Form 2023: The Assam State Level Eligibility Test application form has been released today November 23 2023. Candidates looking to apply for the exam can click on the direct link mentioned below to access the registration page. The Assam SLET Application Form 2023 process will be carried out online on the official website. Candidates need to keep certain documents handy before filling out the application form like the M.A/ M.Sc./M.Com. along with the 10th and 12th marks card, category certificate, domicile certificate and more. Some of the documents will be used as references to complete the registration and others will be used while uploading the documents. Candidates can scroll down to check the application direct link along with the important instructions.
Assam SLET Application Form 2023 Direct Link
Below candidate can check the Assam SLET application from the 2023 direct link to fill out the application form:
Assam SLET Application Form 2023: Click Here
Assam SLET Application Form 2023: Important Instructions
Below candidate can check the important instructions related to the Assam SLET application form 2023:
- Before filling out the application form, applicants should have scanned copies of their certificates, a passport-sized coloured photograph that has been duly attested and signed by the candidate, and a scanned copy of their signature on hand.
- Only the photograph and signature should be uploaded, along with the duly documented M.A/M.Sc/M.Com certificate and mark sheet.
- An attested copy of an authorised person's SC/ST/OBC certificate, as well as a non-creamy layer certificate / PWD/EWS category certificate, shall be uploaded.
- Each scanned photo and signature should be between 5 and 50kb in size and suitably cropped.
- Applicants will have the opportunity to change their application details before submitting the form.
- However, applicants will be unable to alter their applications once they have been submitted.
- Upon completion of the application process candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application for future reference.