BITSAT 2024 Syllabus: BITS Pilani will soon announce the syllabus for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test 2024 on the official website i.e., bitsadmission.com. Since the BITSAT examination is conducted from Class 11th and 12th NCERT syllabus which is recently revised. Therefore, it is anticipated that BITSAT 2024 Syllabus might be revised as well. Moreover, the NEET syllabus was revised recently and the JEE syllabus is also to be revised, so changes in all national-level exams this year can be expected by students.
The revised BITSAT 2024 syllabus may include new topics, deletion in existing chapters, or changes in the weightage of certain subjects. This will enable candidates to be well-prepared for the challenges they face while covering the vast syllabus of BITSAT 2024. Candidates must note that BITSAT is a highly competitive entrance exam conducted for admission to its undergraduate engineering programmes.
Expected Topics to be Removed from BITSAT 2024 Syllabus
Here are the expected topics which are likely to be removed by the conducting body as per the revised NCERT syllabus 2023-2024
Tips to Cover BITSAT 2024 Syllabus
Students can cover the entire syllabus effectively by following certain tips mentioned below.
- Understanding of BITSAT 2024 Syllabus to get a clear idea of what you need to study and prioritize.
- Outline a study plan by allocating specific time slots for each subject.
- Break down or divide the chapters into small topics for better understanding.
- Solve previous year's practice questions on a daily basis.
- Identify your weak areas and give them extra attention.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams, boards, and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID email@example.com.