- News byStream
CCSU Starts Admission Process for Private Colleges in Noida and Ghaziabad
Private colleges affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University(CCSU), Meerut, have opened their gates for students interested in taking admissions to its undergraduate courses in regular and technical courses.
In Ghaziabad and Gautam Budh Nagar, CCSU has a total of 126 private colleges associated with them and offer seats in the following UG courses:
- Bachelor in Arts (BA)
- Bachelor in Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor in Science (BSc)
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
- Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA)
The application form is available on the official website of the University.
Follow the following steps to register yourself:
- Visit the official website of CCSU.
- Click on the admission registration link.
- Application form will now appear on the screen.
- Fill the necessary details like name, academic qualification, parent’s name, a passport size photograph and signature in the application.
- Application fee: Rs 100
Note: Candidates can pay the application fee via online method i.e internet banking, debit/credit card.
- Closing date for registration: August 7
- Announcement for first merit list: August 9
- The admission process to private colleges has been delayed by the university administration by at least 15 days.
It was earlier estimated that by July 15, admission process at CCSU will come to an end and by July 16, registration for private colleges will start. Not only this, declaration of external exam marks for various courses has also been delayed by the university, despite of the warning by university’s vice-chancellor RK Taneja, not to delay the submission of internal exam marks, and marks for practical exam and viva.
Violating this, affiliated institutes will be liable for penalty.
Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis announced that the students who want to avail scholarships must link ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...