Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Candidates aspiring admission in MBA and PGDM courses at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses, need to appear for an online aptitude test called the IBSAT.
This exam is conducted by the ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education and a student can appear for the same between December 16 and December 27, 2016.
Application forms for the same are available in both online and offline mode from July 1, 2016 till December 9, 2016. Fill IBSAT 2016 entrance form by IBS through a simple process.
Application fee: Rs.1600
- Graduate with 50% and above marks.
- In case the candidate has not done his graduation from an English medium college, he/she will have sit for TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS exam.
- Students who will be completing their final year of bachelor’s before May 31, 2016 can also apply.
Syllabus for IBSAT 2016:
- In India, about 100 test centers conduct this computer-based test exam which includes 120 multiple-choice questions to be answered in a duration of two-hours.
Note: Negative marking for a wrong answer do not exist.
The IBSAT Question paper is divided in the following manner:
- Verbal Ability of 50 Marks
- Reading Comprehension of 30 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude of 30 Marks
- Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation of 30 Marks
- The selection procedure of the exam is as follows:
- IBSAT Entrance Exam
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Note: The final selection of a candidate and campus allotment depends on his performance in the above rounds
- Application forms available: July 1, 2016
- Last date of Application process: December 18, 2016
- IBSAT 2016 Exam dates: December 16- 27, 2016
- Declaration of results: January 9, 2017
- Selection briefing: January 20-30, 2017
- Selection procedure: February 17-26, 2017