Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
IISER Aptitude Test 2022: The candidates aspiring to be admitted into the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research must be fully prepared for the exam to be conducted on July 03, 2022 and to help the candidates ace their preparation in these last days, we have listed some last-minute tips and important topics here.
IAT or IISER Aptitude Test is a computer-based test which will be conducted from 2 PM to 5 PM at nearly 150 examination centres across the state for which IAT 2022 Admit Card has already been released. As the syllabus for IISER exam is vast and the time left is less than a week, the preparation must be done in a way that works effectively for you.
IISER Aptitude Test 2022: Last Minute Tips
Here are the important last-minute tips for IAT 2022:
- As IAT is more concept-based than theory-based, don’t solve advanced level or complex questions, just clear out your basics and give it enough time.
- With limited time, it is critical to avoid the topics with which you are unfamiliar rather than wasting time relearning such topics. It will not only damage your overall confidence, but it would also cause you to significantly undermine yourself. Even if you are well-versed in a subject, you may feel unprepared. It will likely raise your worry and anxiety, thus impacting your exam performance.
- If you took notes, revise using the same. It is not advised to alter your reference books at this time. Revisiting books/notes that you are acquainted with will help to strengthen your topics.
- Give mock tests or solve IISER Aptitude Test Previous Years Question Papers for a better and thorough revision. Attempt to finish the test within the time limit as this will not only improve your speed but will also allow you to review the topics as a whole.
- Don't make any major changes to your schedule this week. Maintain your current schedule because the routine will not wear you out. The same is true for your sleeping habits. At this stage, any abrupt shift to waking up early or staying up until late night will do more harm than good.
- Pack your required stuff the night before. Remember to bring Documents Required on Exam Day for IISER Aptitude Test as this will help you avoid the frisk on exam day and allow you to enter the exam with a relaxed mind.
Also Read:IISER Aptitude Test 2022 Sample Papers
IISER Aptitude Test 2022: Important Topics
- Conic Sections
- Complex Numbers
- Probability (particularly sums related to permutations and combinations)
- Calculus and Limits
- Modern Physics (except communications portion)
- Mechanics (Linear as well as Rotational)
- Heat, Thermodynamics and KTG
- Current Electricity
- Properties of Solids
- Organic Chemistry (Reactions)
- Cell Division
- Human Psychology and Anatomy (nervous and hormonal control)