JEE Main 2023 Day Wise Memory-Based Questions
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
JEE MAIN 2023 JANUARY 25th SHIFT 2 ANALYSIS: The difficulty level of today’s morning shift was analysed to be 'Moderate' and the evening shift was expected to be on a similar note. The concluding shift of JEE Main 25 Jan 2023 was scheduled from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. (7 p.m. for PwD candidates). The exam was a computer-based test, whose official question paper will only be available if NTA uploads. Otherwise, memory-based questions from reliable sources will be obtained, based on which, a complete topic-wise analysis of today’s paper will be added here.However, earlier, a JEE Main January 25 Shift 2subject-wise analysis has been added here according to the reviews by the students.
The exam consists of three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with each having 20 MCQs and 5 NAT questions (10 questions with options). As the marking scheme has negative marking, one mark will be reduced per incorrect answer and four marks will be added per correct answer.
Also read | JEE Main Question Paper 25 January 2023
JEE Main 25 January 2023 Shift 2 Major Highlights
We have added here the key initial reviews of the JEE Main 2023 January 25th, shift 2 paper by the students:
- JEE Main 2023 25 January shift 2 has concluded. The examination was held for 3 hours.
- The second shift of JEE Main 2023 January 25th session as expected was easy to moderate
- The physics section had direct fomula based questions based on NCERT
- Chemsitry section also saw a similar pattern as physics and was easy
- The physics section is also considered to be easy by the students
- Today's second shit paper was rather easier as compared to the past shifts
- Most questions from all sections were NCERT based
- Chemistry section has interesting questions which mentioned new compounds and reactions
- Mathematics questions were found to be formula based and direct
- Assertion reason questions were asked in both chemistry and physics
- NAT questions were equally divided
- Chemistry questions were more from Class 11
- Chemistry section had various questions in the form of match the column
JEE Main 25 January 2023 Shift 2 Exam Analysis
Unlike the highlights mentioned above, the analysis made below will consider the experts’ opinions equally with those of students. JEE Main 2023 question paper analysis for day 2 - January 25th shift 2 has been made available here:
|Overall difficulty level of the exam||The overall difficulty level was easy to moderate|
|Difficulty level of Mathematics||Moderate|
|Difficulty level of Physics||Easy to moderate|
|Difficulty level of Chemistry||Easy to moderate|
|Difficulty level of NAT questions||Equally divided|
|Topics with more weightage in Mathematics|
|Topics with more weightage in Physics|
|Topics with more weightage in Chemistry|
|Was the paper lengthy?||The paper was not very lengthy, it was rather doable as per students|
|Overall expected number of good attempts||50+|
JEE Main 25 January 2023 Unofficial Answer Key
To estimate your scores or to prepare for the upcoming shifts, the memory-based questions and its unofficial answer key for JEE Main Jan 25 shift 2 can be checked through the page interlinked below:
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID email@example.com.