Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
NIFT 2022 exam was conducted on February 06, 2022 (Sunday). Due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases, the entrance test of design was held in online mode. The exam for B.F.Tech, M.F.Tech & M.F.M. courses started at 10 AM and ended at 1 PM. The NIFT 2022 CAT exam for B.Des & M.Des courses was also conducted from 10 AM to 1 PM. The GAT exam of NIFT 2022 was held from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM.
NIFT 2022 is conducted every year for admission to B.Des, M.Des, B.F.Tech,M.F.Tech & M.F.M. The questions that crop up in the exam will be shared on this page after the completion of the entrance test.
NIFT 2022 Question Paper- Memory Based Questions
Given below are a few memory-based questions that were a part of NIFT 2022 exam:
NIFT 2022 CAT Questions
- Draw the stages of half apple from fresh to rotten.
- Sketch & design a product from the waste fabric. Also, describe the use of the product in 50-60 words and tell about the use of fabric.
- Design a memento for the health workers who were fighting in the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Gifting clean air to a friend.
- Gift wrapping paper for a perfume brand.
- Draw the tree trunk branches with the following scene: Afternoon coffee with the friend, Winter night and Kids playing in the street in the evening.
NIFT 2022 GAT Questions
- P can complete a job in 16 days. He started the work and after 4 days Q joined him. They completed the job in 4 more days. Find the number of days in which Q alone can complete it. (Options: 12, 10, 8, 6)
- The ratio of milk and water in the two containers are 3:1 and 5:2 respectively. The liquids of the containers are poured into a third container in the ration 2:1. The ratio of milk and water in the third container is? (Options: 15:2, 35:16, 31:11, 7:4)
- How many Kgs of rice costing Rs. 60 per kg must be mixed with the 6 Kg of rice costing Rs. 80 per Kg so that the resulting mixture cot Rs. 72 per Kg? (Options: 3, 4, 6, 5)
- A trader promised his customers to sell rice at a cost price but he cheats his customer by giving 100g less for every Kg that he sells. How much is his profit percentage?
- The simple interest on a sum of money is 1/9th of the principal and the number of years is equal to the rate percent per annum. What is the rate percent? (Options: 2.5, 3, 3 1/3, 3 2/3)
- A shopkeeper allows his customer a 10% discount on a marked price of the goods and still gets a profit of 25%. What is the cost price of a shirt if the marked price is Rs. 1,250. (Rs. 875, Rs. 850, Rs. 925, Rs. 900)
Also Read: NIFT 2022 Selection Process
NIFT 2022 Exam Analysis
Candidates who have appeared for the NIFT 2022 exam can find the detailed paper analysis on the link provided below. It contains the difficulty level, type of questions and good attempts of NIFT 2022.
What After NIFT 2022?
After NIFT 2022 exam ends, students who clear the entrance test have to prepare themselves and appear for the next selection rounds. Provided below is in depth information on the next steps after NIFT 2022.
The result of NIFT 2022 exam is likely to be released in the month of March. The exact date has not been released yet. However, it will be shared as soon as it is out.