UGC NET English Question Paper with Answer Key 6 December 2023: Day 1 of the UGC NET 2023 examination is being held today, December 6, 2023. According to the schedule, the UGC NET English 2023 examination is being held in two shifts. Since the exam is online, test takers will not be provided with UGC NET 2023 question paper. Therefore, to assist students, we will compile memory-based questions with answers and add them to this page in PDF format. Aspirants can use the memory-based UGC NET English question paper with answer key 6 December to grasp the kind of question asked as well as the answers. While the official question paper will be released after the exam, the candidates can review the Paper 1 memory-based general questions here.
Candidates who have taken UGC NET English Question Paper 6 December 2023 can submit their questions by clicking on the link below.
|Did you appear for the UGC NET English 6 December 2023 exam? If yes, then click here to submit the questions that you remember!
Also Check |
|UGC NET English Analysis 6 December 2023 (Available): Difficulty level, highlights, topics asked
|UGC NET Paper 1 Analysis 6 December 2023 (Shift 1): Topics asked, difficulty level
UGC NET English Question Paper 6 December 2023 Memory-Based
The memory-based UGC NET English questions will be added below once the exam ends.
- The Overall analysis of the English section was Moderate where Indian Literature dominated the question paper
- Questions from British Literature were fewer and there were only a few questions from American literature and Non-British Literature
- In Linguistics there were definition-based questions which were easy to moderate
- Also, there were questions from the literary criticism and cultural studies
- There were 20 - 25 questions from the chronology
- There were 1 question from the NEP 2020
- Also, there were questions from the synecdoche and metonymy
- In Indian Literature there were questions from popular writers like Kamala Das, R.K Narayan, M.R. Anand, MK Gandhi, Amitav Gosh, and Arundhati Roy)
- There were more questions from the Partition Literature where the writer names were ambiguous
- There were 3-4 questions form the Dalit literature
UGC NET English Question Paper with Answer Key 6 December 2023
Candidates can check UGC NET English Answer Key 2023 unofficial PDF in the table below: A PDF will be prepared mentioning the questions and answers submitted by test takers and added up below based on the question received
UGC NET English Answer Key 2023 6 December PDF (To be Updated)
Also Check | UGC NET December 2023: Important exam day instructions, reporting time details
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams, boards, and admission. You can also 'Follow us on Google News' and write to us at our E-Mail ID email@example.com.