Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) delayed the ICAI CA examination for the May session due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The exams conducted for aspirants of the Chartered Accountancy profession in India will now be held in the month of July and August 2020. The registration for CA Foundation Program and CA Final Program has now ended. The complete application process of the ICAI CA entrance exam along with the important dates is provided below. ICAI has released the list of additional exam centers for the upcoming November 2020 session.
ICAI has extended the registration date for the CA foundation course to August 31, 2020, from June 30 due to the ongoing Coronavirus in the country. According to the official notification of ICAI, the Council has relaxed the eligibility to register for the foundation course due to the ongoing crisis. It also mentioned that it is a one time measure.
The notice further informed that the candidates can provisionally register for the foundation course if they have either allotted the admit card or appeared in one or more papers in the months of February and March (class 12 examination) conducted by any recognized board in the country.
Table of Contents
|Important Dates for ICAI CA May Exam 2020|
|ICAI CA Application Process 2020||Steps for Filling the ICAI CA Application Form|
|ICAI CA Application Fee||ICAI CA Important Details|
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, ICAI had to postpone the CA examinations to July - August 2020. Mentioned below are the dates for the exams.
ICAI CA Application Beginning
5th February 2020
Last Date to Register
30th August 2020 (Revised)
CA Final Exam Old and New Syllabus Dates
CA Foundation Course Paper I
CA Foundation Course Paper II
CA Foundation Course Paper III
CA Foundation Course Paper IV
CA Intermediate IPC Exam Old and New Syllabus Dates
Candidates going to register for the ICAI CA exam can check the application process below:
- Visit the official website of ICAI.
- Go to the link “Apply Now”
- If you are moving to the page for the first time, click on “New User Register”.
- Register yourself after filling all the required details including Valid E-mail address, Registration Number, Select Prefix, Date of Birth as per certificates, Mobile Number and Landline Number
- Fill the application form with the help of registration ID and password.
- If you have already registered for the program then you may proceed to login.
Steps mentioned below will help you in filling up the ICAI AI application form
- After moving to the official website.
- Click on Register as a new user.
- Select your examination and then enter your registration number.
- You will now have to add your date of birth by selecting the correct option in the dropdown menu.
- After selecting it, add your email ID followed by the secondary email address.
- You should enter the email address which you use regularly in the primary email ID.
- Enter your contact number in the space provided.
- You will now have to attach all the required information.
- Proceed to the fee submission option to complete the registration process.
- At last download the completed application form.
Candidates who are filling the application form should submit the application fee via any of the payment options including Credit Card or Debit Card(MASTER or VISA or MAESTRO/ RUPAY), Net Banking or Bhim UPI Payment.
For Kathmandu exam centre
INR 2,200/-(Single Group)
INR 3400/-(Both Group)
For Indian exam centre
INR 1,500/-(Single Group)
INR 2700/-(Both Group)
For overseas centres (Doha, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Muscat)
US $325/-(Single Group)
US $500/-(Both Group)
Candidates appearing for the ICAI CA examination must complete the registration process before the last date of examination. ICAI CA will be conducted from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM. After the completion of the application form, the conducting body will release the admit card for those who have registered for the program. Candidates can download the admit card and can take a print out of the e-admit card. Further details regarding the application form will be updated on the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). It is mandatory to get the application form attested by a Gazetted Officer or a Chartered Accountant or Principal of School/College.
Any changes in the important dates and application process will also be updated here.